Did you know you can review and update your license record at any time on the Commission’s website?
To access your license record:
- go to www.ncrec.gov;
- click on Licensing;
- click on Licensee Login;
- enter your License Number and your Password (your Password is the last four digits of your social security number if you have not changed it); and
- click on Login.
Once you have logged into your record, you can:
- renew your license between May 15-June 30 each license year;
- reprint your renewal receipt if needed;
- view your Continuing Education (CE) record;
- view your Postlicensing education record;
- view and update your personal information such as address, telephone number, or email address;
- change your password; and
- view and download your digital pocketcard.
For more information about your license record, go to ncrec.gov, click Licensing, and select Licensee Login. If you are having difficulty with your login or have further questions, please contact the Education and Licensing Division at 919.875.3700.