Note! Information in this article may be dated. To search recent bulletin articles click here.

Effective January 1, 2008 – North Carolina CE Courses Required When You Have North Carolina Address

Even though you may reside in another state, you must take your continuing education courses in North Carolina if you have a North Carolina address as either your business address, mailing address or residence address.

You may take your courses via distance education so long as the course sponsor is a Commission-approved provider based in North Carolina. However, the mandatory Update course is only offered as live instruction in the state.

This article came from the May 2008-Vol39-1 edition of the bulletin.