Brokers-in-Charge will find expanded management resources through a new feature on the Commission’s website enabling them to track certain information about licensees affiliated with them or under their supervision.
The new “BIC Only” tab on the Commission’s home page, at www.ncrec.state.nc.us, provides access to a variety of current data relating to each licensee, a link to the online BIC Declaration Form, and a summary of the Broker-in-Charge’s continuing education credits.
By clicking on the “BIC Only” tab and entering their license number and PIN, the Broker-in-Charge will be able to view and print the following:
• A listing of all licensees for whom Commission records show as affiliated with or under the supervision of the Broker-in-Charge.
• The “level” of license for those listed (i.e., Provisional Transitional Broker (PBT), Provision Broker (PB) or Provisional Broker with a 2009 deadline for taking postlicensing courses (PB9). [See pages 8, 9 and 10 in this issue of the Real Estate Bulletin for further information on these “levels”.]
• The renewal date for each licensee.
• Continuing education credits for each licensee.
• Postlicensing education credits (if needed) for each licensee.
• A link to the Broker-in-Charge Declaration Form, which can be completed online or downloaded if a paper copy is preferred.
• A summary of the BIC’s continuing education credits (which are also available to the BIC through the Licensee Login and Licensees Only tabs on the Home page).
The Commission will continue to update this area to add more services to assist Brokers-in-Charge in the future.
This article came from the March 2007-Vol37-3 edition of the bulletin.